We are a Christian church that meets each Sunday morning at 8:30am for Early Morning Worship and Tuesday Prayer and Healing meeting at 7:00pm.
Pastors Frederick and Margarita Brogden (Ph: 0418 182 648) are the pastors with strong family and community mindedness.
- Qualified marriage counselling
- registered marriage celebrants
- Mates Mens group
- Ladies craft group
- Child activities group
We have a community care arm to our pastorship managed by Pastor Nick Bennett (Ph: 0409 657 497) which includes:
- Free pancake breakfast weekly at the Russell Island State School for the children.
- Emergency food parcels to struggling locals.
- Home help to the island elderly.
- Support for school chaplain and RSL legacy.
- Funding to education in Vanuatu and Fiji.
- Orphanage support in Haiti.
- A sausage sizzle every second Saturday at the IGA shopping centre.
WHERE: The Hut, Bay Islands Community Services centre, 55 Jackson Road, Russell Island.